This past week has been so incredible busy for my family. We spent Thanksgiving in Las Vegas with my parents and had a great time, immediatly after (Thanksgiving night) we had to travel back home to get ready for a huge expo show the very next morning called Santa's Workshop held at the Dixie Center. It lasted to days from 10-6pm. We had such a great turnout and made great profit. I was lucky enough to get help from Heather, Maila, and Fiti. I have 5 parties to get ready for before Christmas and I also need to begin packing and.... I have to do all this with 3 kids and without the help of my husband. Just this week (spur of the moment)Troy moved back to Spanish Fork and is working at Steven's Henager College yet again. The economy has taken such a huge toll on Troy's business that it was necessary for us to move back. We plan on moving our family up by the beginning of January when the holidays are over with. We are so excited to move back up (Barry's here we come..ha Fiti) and can't wait to catch up with old friends. When the economy gets better...not "if" but "when" it gets better because it WILL get better, we will put our energy back into Edgemakers Concrete Solutions full-time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Economy has made it rough for a ton of people. It's sad. We feel grateful that we are being able to make it with Scott working from home. But, every month it is tight and rough.
Too bad we didn't hang out more while you did live down here. We'll have to try to get together before you move back up north.
Crazy Busy Christmas season for ya - but I'm glad your boutique is working out so well. Good luck with 3 kids and no husband - we do what we have to, but that is rough!
Oh no Seg, I'm sad! I'm sorry I'm such a bad friend and didn't hang out more. We are actually moving to Enterprise cause we found a house up there. I hope everything works out for your family! Keep in touch!...by the way, if you are too busy with parties then I don't need to do one, but if you still want me to, I will.
Are ya comin' back to Spanish Fields? Please do... we really miss you guys.
I'd heard your news, but thought you had all moved already. If you need help packing or watching kids--I'd be glad too. We're going to miss you guys, but like you said--you'll be back!
i guess well just have to follow you and sina up north!! lol
well at least you are keeping yourself busy with the boutique. yes up north is better anyways lol.
Who would have known this Economy was gonna tank like it has. Ugh!!! I am glad that Troy was able to find work, super super sad to have you and your family move. It has been so fun to move back close to family. Its been fun to get to know your kids better. I love them!!! I want to watch your kids, pack, and help out with whatever you need. I MEAN IT!!!!!
Zoiks! I wish you guys luck!
Yay that you are coming back. There are several houses for sale in our area if you are interested....but if not that's cool too. We will have to have a welcome back party!!!
Hey busy mama! So my husband attends Stevens Henagar. You'll have to let me know what your hubby does. And if you'll be living in Spanish Fork, come and check out our ward. I just know you love Samoan wards!! :) Love ya.
Post a Comment