My sister Maila came over the other night to take pictures of her kids for her Christmas cards. It was hilarious to see all the kids try so hard to smile on cue. After continually saying "now sit here, look here, stand here, smile big, put your hands here, don't smack your sister, and of course JUST ONE MORE TIME" the kids had ENOUGH and decided to rebel by completely exaggerating every smile. So this was the backlash we got and probably deserved for constantly coaching our kids to smile for the perfect shot.
Teni was the first to rebel
Jaelyn decided to wink in almost every picture we took of him...what a crack up!
When Alyia tries too hard to smile she gets a little double chin...so funny!
there's that wink again
what a natural smile...lol!
We finally were able to get a few really cute pictures and so Maila picked these two pictures for her family Christmas cards.


8 comments:
Those are funny pictures. I REALLY need to get a family picture - but for that same reason, it just hasn't happened. Time's running out though. Better get crackin!
These pictures are freakin cute. I love Alyia smile. Anyhow "AVOID" the hamburgers!!
aye why does it look like alyia's in pain lol
THose are way cute pics!!
Your kids are adorable.... THat ALWAYS happens when you want to get a good photo. I guess suck it up and take pictures of them being themselves right?!!! Merry Christmas!!! :)
Those really are fun shots. Teni and Alyia are both such great kiddos. They definately take after their parents in the personality department. So FUNNY!!!
I absolutely love the pictures! I'm back in effect as a blogger, cable's up, all moved in...ahhh now the holidays...ughhh LOL...happy holidays honey,
omg... alyia is gosh darn cute! And teni too!
Post a Comment