No longer do I have to dream about having a white Christmas in St.George...okay, okay I know it's not Christmas yet but just having it snow the last two days here has made me feel the Christmas spirit even that much more.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
The last time we saw snow in St. George, it was seven years ago today (2001), then again, we moved away in spring 2003.
what a cute picture of your kids in front of the tree - it is so hard to get all my kids looking at the same time.
Looks like a white Christmas for sure! Even just a sciff of snow is exciting. (I think) Cute pic of the kids too!
Looks like its time to build a snowman... Maybe a really tiny snowman. The photo is beautiful.
I just remembered. It also snowed on March 1, 2003, about a month before we moved away.
ahhh...so jealous...i wish we had some snow!! the kids look so darn cute...we miss you guys!
that's crazy that the snow stuck. usually it melts right before it hits the ground. cute pictures of the kiddos.
i MISS SNOW....ESPECIALLY DURING XMAS, BUT AS i'M WATCHING THE NEWS RIGHT NOW, i DON'T MISS THE SNOW...TOO SCARY TO BE IN A BLIZZARD...LOVE THE XMAS PIX...
It is just getting you ready for your winter in SF. I am glad it snowed...nothing better than snow and Christmas time!
What fun posts. I laughed out loud at the pictures! Thanks for posting them :) I love the stuff you said in your tag! What honesty! Have a great day!
Well I'm dreaming of rain, palm trees, and sandy beached, lol, just kidding, I'll stop being jealous of your snow man making, Merry Christmas...
hey segi..so we officially signed the lease today to move into apartment..we are pretty excited but sad that you guys are gone! how has everything been going?
Hey we miss you guys hope everything went well and that you had a good christmas!
I'm so glad you are up here now!! It can't even tell you how excited I was to see you on Wed!! I was JUST telling my sister ALL about you and how AWESOME you are, and then BAM... there you are!
Post a Comment