Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's Official!!!

Alyia in her favorite crochet beenie with a white and black flower clip
hundreds of adorable flower clips
crochet beenies, newsboy hats, and cabby hats dressed up with a flower clip


I have officially become a Chic and Unique Boutique Sales Rep. for St. George. My good friend Joy(owner of Chic and Unique) convinced me to be a part of her awesome business. I just finished my very first boutique show on Saturday that was held at the Washington Community Center. I absolutely love all the product that I sell and have fun doing it. Check out Chic and Unique Boutique's website at: http://www.hatsandflowers.com/ They sell cute newsboy and cabby hats, crochet beenies for kids(comes in various colors), crochet and regular headbands, and adorable and original flower clips. You can even dress up a hat or beenie with one of our deluxe flower clips. If you see anything you like, let me know. They make great Christmas gifts. If you are interested in hosting a party and recieving 20% of FREE PRODUCT then leave me a comment with your email address and I will get in contact with you.

11 comments:

**Jammin' Luscious Sexy** said...

p the flowers..

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Count me in! I have actually been meaning to email Joy, so she could hook me up with a party. I didn't know you were going to do this! I totally want to have a party! Let me know when you can. Before Christmas if possible! Email me pameladana at gmail dot com

Carsen and Lesina said...

let me guess all the lil girls in our family are getting flowers from you?

Rob and Heather said...

Congrats on the business adventure. You will be great! And Congrats on your first show!

Fields Family said...

yay youre a working mom!! lol thanks for the flowers we love them!!

Monica said...

Cute Stuff! Can't wait to get some.

Hayley said...

Sign me up! Love it all. I will have to check it out on the website.

Lynsi said...

That way cute I'll have to check out the website. Hope you guys are doing well. I think we will see you in a couple of weeks.

The Bowlers said...

Hey Seg...that's awesome that you are doing that now! I would totally throw a party for you, so call me! My email is angie_bowler@hotmail.com...those newsboy hats are so flippin cute!

The Bowlers said...

by the way...do they have those hats for just little boys?

The Perkins Fam said...

Okay, how funny is it that my sister had a party with Joy not to long ago!!! I kept thinking I knew her from somewhere. I love the flowers and hats. TOO CUTE!!