We had such a fun weekend with Doug and Andrea's family. We always enjoy their monthly visit to St. George. This past weekend they invited us over to their parents home for smores, YUMMY!!! The kids loved roasting marshmellows until completely black while the adults enjoyed the taste of them. Troy, Doug, and Dominic played a basketball game of 21. We ended the evening perfectly by watching the very funny movie Nacho Libre and having Root Beer floats.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
SMORES
Posted by Troy and Segi at 12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gathering around the fire



6 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I love that firepit! We definately need to get ours done!
so cute...i need to email the one of you and troy..there was too many cute pics.
I love the pic of traiden's eyes on his burnt marshmellow. alyia looks just like you.
Looks like fun!
love nacho libre...
That pic of you and alyia is so cute. I just cant get over how cute it is!
Post a Comment