Check out the web Jaelyn spun.

Jordyn was a very upset chick!

Teni did not enjoy scooping the pumpkin seeds out.

Alyia was a bumblebee, Teni was Incredible Hulk, and Jordyn was alittle chick

Jordyn sportin Halloween colors.

All the kids enjoying their halloween candy after a great Trunk-or-Treat.

The Incredible Hulk
11 comments:
Looks like Halloween was a great success with your bunch. Alyia, Teni and Jordyn all looked adorable in their little costumes. I loved the last picture of Teni, oh I mean "The Incredible Hulk", you can tell that he is smiling under his mask. So funny!
Cute costumes! Nothing like Halloween and all the sugar highs that go along with it...poor Jordyn, she still looks cute even though she is not happy! Tell Teni that Incredible Hulk is co-o-ol!
Your kids are so dang cute! That chick costume is darling! Looks like Halloween was fun for ya. I'm kinda glad it's all over...Kade's had way too much candy already!
That's awesome. Your kids look great. I love the chick costume (seeing how I have one also) but I can see that Jordyn didn't feel the same.
cute pics. jordyn looks freakin adorable.
Very cute costumes--looks like almost everyone had fun!
U are a brave soul to dress up your little toddler...all 6 of my kids would never let me dress them up...I guess they were uncomfortable!! Your kids looked so cute and so warm!!!! I do sometimes miss that cold weather..
happy holidays to you and your family...
PlS. Can I please look like you, after just having a baby???? Wow...
Ya'll have such a beautiful family! Jordyn is growing so fast, I can't believe how quick she is growing!!! Too cute!
CUTE!!! Teni was SOOO excited to be the Hulk. He was so cute! The girls look adorable too!
hi Segi..luv the pics..i actually stole one and put it on my blog!! it was fun seeing ya guys last week, all my boys have been talking about today is when are they gonna see tenni and aliyah. oH...you left jordyn's hair bow at my parents!
Yay for Halloween!! Liv was Tinkerbell in the day, but a chicken at night!! I love Jordyn's costume!!
Post a Comment