Saturday, October 25, 2008

Chic and Unique Boutique

The What Women Want Expo was this weekend and we got to participate in the very fun fashion show. Alyia, Jordyn, and I modeled hats, beenies, and flowers from the Chic and Unique Boutique. The pictures did not turn out very well but it's all we have. Troy and Rob also had a booth and got great exposure this weekend.
Alyia waving to her Dad while storming the runway
Our friend Joy had to carry Jordyn while I carried Alyia.
Alyia points at her Dad


16 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Love them, bought three! I also saw your husband and said Hi!

tiffcurtis said...

too cute! you are a natural.

Fields Family said...

how cute! cant wait to have our girl!

kc and kens said...

How fun, you guys are so cute!

Monica said...

you so belong on the runway. Dang! You are all too cute

Hayley said...

You go girl! How fun...hope you bought some they all look super cute!

Carsen and Lesina said...

Monica is lying to you. You don't belong on the runway Alyia does. Alyia looks so cute.

Andrea F. said...

luv it!!! wish i was there to see it in person!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute. Ya'll are so cute!
OMG, I love it. I wish I was on a runway, but I am definitely not runway material.

Rob and Heather said...

Aylia is so meant to be on the runway. She is such a DIVA!!! love all the cool items you got.

Lemanuoletuasivi Tupe said...

You should put Alyia and baby in modeling. Not YOU! Gap model or baby magazines are always looking for baby models. They are soo cute. The lil ones, NOT You!!

**Jammin' Luscious Sexy** said...

that hat is sooo utah chic.....alyia looks so freakin cute....OH and you too!!lol

Kaye and Jared said...

How fun!! Your girls are adorable!! So did you get to keep the hats?

Monica said...

Troy seems quite proud of himself for getting you tickets to the midnight showing of Twilight - not to worry, Troy, I'll be there too.

Nimo said...

Very cute Segi!! Alyia is adorable.

Mama Pula said...

Hey Segi...

I'm so glad that Tony has so many dang siblings...I hear so much about you, but have never met you yet...I'm Tara's sister Kierstin!!!

I love the pictures of your adorable children!!! Wow...I guess I'll have to add you to my fellow bloggers now!!!