Sunday, October 12, 2008

Old McDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O

So because Troy's rim-to-rim hike was canceled this past weekend due to bad weather, we took our family to the Staheli farm. We met up with Lesina and Maila's family. We all had so much fun together and by the end of the day we reeked of farm animals. The kids were completely exhausted and so were we, which means the visit was a success!!!
Troy tries his hand in ropin cattle.....
but instead ropes something else. Lil' Jaelyn all bundled up and cute
Alyia and Teni loved going down the slides that ended in a pit of corn.....
Mason however did not enjoy it at all.
Fiti and Teni getting their hands dirty.
Petting the farm animals

We all took a wagon ride to the pumpkin patch to do some pickin
Mason, Jaelyn, and Alyia

13 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Looks like so much fun! We've gotta get out there soon!

Monica said...

What a fun farm! It looks cold though - you still in southern Utah? I love trips like that with the kids. Bet they had a blast!

Fields Family said...

hahaha mas was the BEST!

Carsen and Lesina said...

That was fun. Except for picking the pumkins and only leaving with 3 hahahaha.

Kaye and Jared said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We use to take our students there each year for a field trip they loved it too!!

Rob and Heather said...

Looks like those little animals had a good time. Fun Fun

Hayley said...

Looks like a party! We need to get our butts in gear and do something fun for fall. Sorry to see the cold spell on your weather;(

Lynsi said...

That looks like so much fun! And that is seriously the biggest pig I've ever seen.

Nimo said...

that is the ugliest pig ever! but the kids are oh so beautiful!! miss you guys!!!

Whitnee said...

Segi..you know you are more than welcome to add us to your blog! we are family haha. And the kids are getting so big! We miss out on everything being so far away. We miss you guys!

Lemanuoletuasivi Tupe said...

The pictures are awesome. Looks like the kids are all grown up. This is weird cuz I think Im the only single person on the planet with a blogspot. Lol.

Lemanuoletuasivi Tupe said...

I am excited that Aubrey got kicked off as well. Maybe they will shine now as a group without her. She was too much drama and all.

Anna said...

SO FUN!!! You are always doing such fun things with your kids! And I'm gonna give you a big "WOW" on the pig shot!