Wednesday, November 5, 2008

President Barack Obama

What a year!!!! A great historical event took place in the United States of America. I am so happy to have witnessed the first African American president be elected. I am truly blessed to live in a country that consistently breaks the barriers of racism and discrimination, what a blow! We may not all agree on politics but we can all agree that this day, was a monumental day in history.




4 comments:

Monica said...

I agree! And if we are going to brake an barriers with our next president I'm glad we didn't do while voting Hillary into office! I am anxious to watch and support the new President.

Rob and Heather said...

Change is exciting and I think that the country is ready for it.

Fields Family said...

yep yep I love it!!

Mac! said...

That is true. I love that we can keep on progressing.
Love, McKayla