Tuesday, July 15, 2008

REMEMBER WHEN.......

Remember When? Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

14 comments:

Monica said...

I can't help but think about the first time I met you at my parents house. You had that beautiful long hair - made those coconut rolls. Paige took and instant liking to you - or course - you are so dang CUTE!

Kaye and Jared said...

I remember you going to Miguels house and learning to make tamales with his family. I remember how much Miguel really liked you and how excited he was after he got out of the hospital to see you.

Fields Family said...

oh memories hmmm...how bout that one time when you sang in your real voice and well you know the rest hahaha

Andrea, Mrs. said...

I remember when you had a party at your house (a bridal shower perhaps?) and you put Teni in his room to go to sleep. And he WAILED! And--you ignored him because you knew he just wanted attention and not to go to sleep. I was like, "She is my kind of woman!!!!"

coheiress said...

hmmm... okay here's one...
the setting is at your parent's old house during our lil wedding ceremony... How come - right after Sa said his "yes bleeezzeee"... i look over to the living room and see you shaking from laughter - yet you made NO SOUND at all!!!... gee thanks...hehe...

Hayley said...

I remember when Troy was getting ready to finally marry you(I had been waiting for quite some time for hime to get a wife. He was so nervous and he was so prepared! and then to hear what happened because your Dad had some tradition?!?!? Good Laugh

Andrea F. said...

hmmmmm...where to start...there are definately many memories!!! how bout the time when you about killed me cuz we left you at uhhh...you know who's house when you fell asleep and he was tryin pull some fast one's on ya!! I'd have to admit I'd be mad too!

The Perkins Fam said...

Hey I was just telling Ryan I miss our little talks out one the sidewalk. I will always remember when you told me you guys use to call Tyler "Lawnmower Man" before you knew his name!! LOL!! And just in case you wondered he is still living up to his name!!

Jessica said...

Okay, this is going to be a long one. I have so many fun memories of you and it is so pathetic we haven't kept in touch. I remember making up that AWESOME dance with you, in your basement for Mrs. Brackens class. I remember your graduation party at the church by the temple and watching how amazing and talented you were as you got up to do your traditional dance. And I remember you encouraging me to try all the food and there was this one fish one that still haunts me. Now that I think of all these memories, I totally miss you. Shoot me an email when you get a sec and I will send you an invite to my blog. I haven't posted in forever, but you could see some pics of my kiddos.
Jessica Mortensen "Davies"
libertykiss1@hotmail.com

Rob and Heather said...

It was when we were at Page. You got Rob to think that you could really read palms. He was so sucked into it. You are so believable.

Andrea F. said...

hahahaha....i forgot my favorite memory of you it was when we were at dixie and you "acted" as if you were hypnotized...i had never laughed so hard in my life!!!!!

The Perkins Fam said...

I did get the post about Fablehaven. I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!! New books to read: The Goose Girl by Emma Hale, anything by Brandon Sanderson (fantasy), The Ranger's Apprentice and all other books in this series I don't know who wrote that one. Too bad you don't still live across the street and you could just borrow from my library :)

Anna said...

For starters.... Hip Hop Dance lessons... "Baby shower" dance lessons.... Hawaiian Dance lessons.... YW Leader Dance lessons.... let me break out into song at this point, "You are the dancing queen..." What would I do without you??

Anna said...

For starters.... Hip Hop Dance lessons... "Baby shower" dance lessons.... Hawaiian Dance lessons.... YW Leader Dance lessons.... let me break out into song at this point, "You are the dancing queen..." What would I do without you??