About a week ago I finished reading all 3 books of the FableHaven series. I guess you can compare these books to Harry Potter or the Spiderwick Chronicles. I really enjoyed them and recommend these books to everyone that likes fantasy.


About a week ago I finished reading all 3 books of the FableHaven series. I guess you can compare these books to Harry Potter or the Spiderwick Chronicles. I really enjoyed them and recommend these books to everyone that likes fantasy.


Posted by Troy and Segi at 12:35 AM
3 comments:
Better get all your reading done before you baby comes, huh. Tomorrow is the big day, right! Can't wait.
Wow thats what you have been doing while you can't sleep at 2am, 3am... Thats usually what I do so that I can sleep is read a book. Good Luck tomorrow...
I'm so glad you enjoyed these books. After you are done with The Twilight books (which I am loving after a second go) seriously try out Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn, they are amazing!!!
Post a Comment