Thursday, July 24, 2008

Celebrating Utah!!!!!!!!!

We had so much fun at the Washington City Parade. It got really hot towards the end of the parade but it was all worth it. We then headed to Jake and Dedy's house for a BBQ and swimming. We finally ended the day at Andrea's parents house for another BBQ and more swimming.


Our ward built their own handcarts to pull and push in the parade.
As candy was being thrown on the streets, Teni jumped right in and grabbed all that he could.


Teni and Marli relaxing by the pool






8 comments:

Monica said...

Looks like you had a great Pioneer Day! What a fun way to spend a day together.

Hayley said...

Fun, we did the parade in SF, missed you guys! Glad to see you had a fun day! The official countdown begins August 1st YEAH!!!!

Fields Family said...

im so glad you had fun wish i could say the same lol hahaha

Rob and Heather said...

You guys had a full day. Looks like the kids had fun playing in the water. Teni must have gills for as much as he is in the water. Thanks for getting a great spot at the parade. You guys rock!!

Rob and Heather said...

Oh ya I wanted to tell you that I love the picture of the pioneers. That is so cool.

Jessica said...

Your kids are totally adorable. I love it. When is number 3 due?

Lynsi said...

Ya I think I would do lots of swimming if I lived in St. George. Look like guys had a fun week!

SmashleyB said...

What an adorable family you have!!! Its nice to see your pretty face, its been a looong time! :)