Sunday, May 13, 2012

The big 29

 My birthday started the best way possible with breakfast in bed. Troy and the kids made french toast and it was delicious! Troy was able to take work off early and surprised me with two tickets to see the movie The Avengers, but not for me and him. Instead, he got the tickets for me and Teni. Since the movie showtime was the same day and was so soon after I received them, I quickly headed to surprise Teni at school. He could hardly contain his excitement when he realized I was checking him out early to watch The Avengers. He constantly kept saying "this is sooo awesome!"... and on and on throughout the movie. I thought the same as Teni, the movie was  sooo awesome and we had such a good time together.



When we got back home I saw this cake sitting on top of my stove. My sweet husband tried hard to flip the cake out of the pan to frost it but obviously failed miserably. We all got a good laugh from it. The cake was still really good!


Troy spoiled me by giving me the gift I love the most. I got to shop my heart out at the new City Creek Mall. What more can a girl ask for:) Thanks to my husband and kids my birthday could not have been any more perfect.

1 comments:

Monica said...

That does sound like an awesome birthday. Good thing about chocolate cake is it tastes good no matter what it looks like. It's the thought that counts :) Glad you were able to have such a fun-filled day.