Sunday, March 20, 2011

7 years of FUN!!!


I was in St. George on a girls trip the day of our anniversary. Troy allowing me to go was my gift from him (+) a little bit of shopping money- Yah for me!!:) I called Troy the morning of our anniversary to wish him "happy anniversary!" I told him that I couldn't believe how fast these seven years have gone by. He responded with " time flies when you're having FUN." I can't think of a better word to describe our life together. Our family doesn't need much to have fun. Our funnest and funniest memories are the times when we are just lounging around at home. Between the kid's daily talent shows, Troy's dancing, and my out of tune singing we share a lot of laughter together. I am excited for our many more years together!

3 comments:

Monica said...

Wow - 7 years have gone by fast - seems like just yesterday we were enjoying your huge wedding reception with all the yummy food and entertainment. The best part was watching Troy dance! I'm so glad you guys got that on video. congrats on your 7 years!

Kaye and Jared said...

TIme has flown by!! So glad that you're in our family!! I still think about the time we were driving to Page and I stopped to take those pics on the side of the road...and our conversation about you going into international communications or something like that.Then I asked if they even had that major and you weren't even sure...we both just started laughing. Anyways good times!!

Nimo said...

catching up on your blog and I LOVE this picture of you two. Happy anniversary Segi & Troy. Love your updates. :)