Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What we've been up to!

Starting our review from our most recent event:



We had a fun party at Tom and Hayley's house filled with yummy chili, cornbread, and most importantly SPUDNUT DONUTS! We came dressed in our halloween costumes to celebrate this event in style but unfortunately I forgot my camera..arrrgh!Most importantly we had a blast!



Tenny had his homecoming game this past weekend. My family came up from Las Vegas to support him. We enjoyed watching him kick butt!



Troy recently had training in Las Vegas and so I decided to take a little road trip with the kids to visit my family there. I left a couple days early before Troy flew in for his training. I had the best of both worlds, my parents were able to spend time with their grandkids and I got to enjoy great Vegas shows, shopping, spending time with my friends, and one-on-one time with Troy (something we hardly have the chance to do).
We took the kids to a fun pumpkin patch equipped with bouncy houses, farm animals, and swings. The kids were in heaven!

Going Up!
and coming down!
Alyia and Teni with their cousin Zion
Teni and Alyia enjoying the swing machine


4 comments:

Kaye and Jared said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! Nothing like being close to Family! Your kids are getting so big! Kids of all ages seem to LOVE thos inflatables. That's awesome you guys are able to go to so many Of Tenny's games too!

Carsen and Lesina said...

damn those donuts look yummy. dang i'm down to go to vegas as long as i can get on stage and shake my legs....muahahaha...or dance like cord...lol

Monica said...

Looks like you guys have been having so much fun - even if you spent a week on lockdown because of Troy's flu!

nersey said...

Umm have you noticed your parents don't age? They look exactly the same as they did 15 years ago. Thems good geness BTW who does Zion belong to? He is cute so I am guessing Myla.