Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Update!

Here is an update of our family!
Macy's grocery store had their annual case lot sale and for the first time this year I bought some food for canning. I met up with my friend Paige and we headed to her parents home and canned rice,sugar, and flour. I had so much fun doing it and I learned alot about food storage. We have decided to make it a tradition and get together twice a year around general conference for canning.
We've been able to attend my little brother's football games at Snow College. We will try to make it to all his home games and cheer him on. He is doing awesome on the team.

There is not a day that goes by without the kids asking, "can I wear my tie-dye shirt?"






Jordyn is growing up so fast! She has learned to crawl up and down our stairs. She is also starting to stand up and takes a couple of steps. She loves to eat, especially off of my plate and she likes shaking her booty anytime she hears music, sometimes she even sings along. Sadly she has been sick with a cold and cough for the past week but is getting better.


While watching General Conference Jordyn had an emotional breakdown and did not stop crying until Troy picked her up and cuddled with her on our couch.

she loves her daddy!

She eventually fell asleep. Troy has always been able to put our kids to sleep just by simply holding them but I never had that magic touch.





6 comments:

Hayley said...

way to go on your food storage!
glad that your kids love their shirt...we were definately 'ahead' of the game on that one!
boy, who's going to rock troy to sleep?

Kaye and Jared said...

Sounds like lots is going on!! Yeah on your canning! What a good feeling huh! Malia just got her tye died shirt in the mail yesterday...she loves it too!

Monica said...

Trenton also asked to wear his "painted" shirt just about every day. Jordyn sure is learning a lot. This is such a fun stage! Hope she gets feeling better.

Rob and Heather said...

It sounds like ya'll have been on the go. Cute pictures.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Such perfect little kids you have! I totally need to get into canning all the kind of stuff. I canned some peaches this year and it was a ton of freakin work. haha :) What a great goal you have!

Carsen and Lesina said...

nice pictures...love the one with the kids and their tye dye shirts.