Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Deja Vu x 4

This year has been quite the year for our family(to say the least). We have all officially been to the hospital. First of course was Troy, he nearly took off his thumb by closing a can of sealer. he had surgery to piece everything together again. Second, Alyia was life flighted to Primary's Children Hospital because of a collasped lung and stayed there for a week. Third, I gave birth to Jordyn just 6 weeks ago. Last and hopefully the last of this year, Teni was taken to the ER at midnight just two days ago and was diagnosed with pnemonia. He finally was able to come home today. We have been to the hospital so many times that the nurse working on Teni in this picture also worked on Alyia when she was life flighted to PCH. We saw him alot sooner than we liked. My brother in-law Rob joked that we should have collected reward points for being frequent patients. Teni is doing so much better now and it is good to have him home. We love you Teni!!!

17 comments:

Fields Family said...

its good to hear hes doin better...WE LOVE YOU TENI!

Rob and Heather said...

No kidden what a year. I wonder if hospitals have frequent visitor points. All kidden aside. So glad that Teni is feeling better. It just so hard to see little kids in hospitals.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I'm glad Teni is doing better!

Hayley said...

We will all keep our fingers crossed that you won't earn any more points! So, so glad the Teni is feeling better...luv his incredible hulk!

Kaye and Jared said...

We too are glad he is doing much better!! The hospital might rename of it's rooms after you guys. Hopefully since everyone has been there this year - you are DONE for quite a while!!

Andrea F. said...

oh my heck poor kid...u hav been through a lot this year!! trey says "I luv u teni"!!

West's said...

Wow! I can't believe that in the summer. I didn't know you could get that now. Crazy, I hope you Teni gets all better soon!

Shelly said...

Sorry to hear about more time at the hospital--not fun, but glad Teni is doing better.

Monica said...

we are glad that Teni is home and feeling better. Hope you guys have met your hospital quota for a while. He is still in our prayers!

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Wow! I hope your whole family can stay healthy--for a long time! If there's ever anything I can do - please let me know.

Anna said...

HOLY COW!!! What a crazy crazy life!!! I am so glad to hear all is well now. How scary for you guys!!

The Perkins Fam said...

I'm so sorry Teni was ill, but glad he is doing well. I'll cross my fingers that your year's whole of sickness it over!! I didn't know about Troy's finger. Good grief. I think it's a sign you shouldn't have moved :) Miss you guys!!

The Bowlers said...

Oh wow Seg, I'm sorry you've had such a rough year! I think I have it bad when Kade has a cold, but I don't realize sometimes it could be alot worse. I'm so glad you're all feeling better!

Carsen and Lesina said...

That seriously sucks. Good thing he is doing better.

Drake Family said...

Hey Troy! I have no idea how I ended up here at your page, but since I found you I thought I would say hello. Sounds like you have had a crazy year with your kids. You guys have a beautiful family! And congrats on the new baby!! I will add guys you to my list of friends.

De'dy Meng said...

That is so crazy. I haven't talked with you forever. I am glad Teni is doing better. If there is anything you need please let me know.

~~*MeLinda*~~ said...

so I found your blog on Dre's, I took notice cause your kids are too frickin' cute!! I so want another girl!!!...anyhow, I thought I would offically introduce myself to you since you n dre r such good friends n she tells me how gorgeous your fam is all the time...what a year you've had...ugh, the breathing machine...been there with 2 of my kids...Hope he gets all the way better soon...it always sucks when your kids are sick, you would rather it be you, not them... on a positive note, congrats on your baby girl! take care--