There are always goats on the rocks on the way up to our house too. It is funny when they get in huge groups like that!
you FOB you said it was a pretty cool lol hahaha
looks like you guys live out on the farm!
That is an awesome picture. Bet Teni loved it!
Ya'll should have caught one and milked it. Just a thought. Gross thought if I do say so myself.
That's crazy!! Doesnt' look like you live in the desert.
Ooo, do they stink? My friend had goats it the smelled awful!!!! And they were loud.
I didn't even see them! Shows you how much I pay attention! Hey did you find out what caused Teni's rash from the splash park a few weeks ago?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
There are always goats on the rocks on the way up to our house too. It is funny when they get in huge groups like that!
you FOB you said it was a pretty cool lol hahaha
looks like you guys live out on the farm!
That is an awesome picture. Bet Teni loved it!
Ya'll should have caught one and milked it. Just a thought. Gross thought if I do say so myself.
That's crazy!! Doesnt' look like you live in the desert.
Ooo, do they stink? My friend had goats it the smelled awful!!!! And they were loud.
I didn't even see them! Shows you how much I pay attention! Hey did you find out what caused Teni's rash from the splash park a few weeks ago?
Post a Comment