Today we celebrated Segi's 25th birthday. I had everyone come over for cake and ice cream. I gave her a new camera since she is so into blogging now and I just know she will put it to good use. She got back from Las Vegas on Tuesday and had a great time hanging out with her family. Her sisters took her out to Cheesecake Factory for dinner and Terribles for breakfast. This week has been fun and busy for Segi but well deserved.
Love ya,
Troy


9 comments:
Hope you had a good Birthday!! I'm sure you'll love the camera and be looking for the best shots.
Oh ya thanks for posting my site!! I really really appreciate it!!
Happy Birhtday Girl! We missed celebrating with you and Tom! Guess we'll have to make up for it when we see you next! Enjoy your new camera!
Happy Bday Segi! New camera = Fun Fun Fun! We need to get together soon, so call me!
Happy Birthday Segi!
hey segi HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! sorry so late our internet wasn't working for a while. isn't it great to get older..lol..hope you had a good day. luv ya!
Happy Birthday... Oh yea the CAKE was YUMMY...
Hey it's Renee Chun, well Alesna now. How are you? Haven't seen you since like high school. You've got two, they are so cute, I've got three, beat ya by one, haha!
Post a Comment