Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Jordyn Goes To Preschool

Jordyn all prettied  up for preschool

Jordyn working on her very first class assignment
My baby girl Jordyn is finally going to school. She's had a hard time watching Teni and Alyia leave everyday to school without her but not today!. Jordyn was up and ready early in the morning so that she can go to school too. She could not get out of the door fast enough. Her teacher this year is Mrs. Amber and she couldn't have been more excited. I was so excited for Jordyn to start school but right after I took the sweet picture of Jordyn at her desk working on her very first school assignment, I lost it! I had to run out of Jordyn's class so she wouldn't see me cry. I realized at that very moment, that my kids were growing up too fast! Where has the time gone?!? Anyways, I am happy for Jordyn to meet new friends and to learn new things. It is bitter sweet:)

1 comments:

Rob and Heather said...

I know what you mean. It feels just like yesterday that I was in Tennessee holding Karlee for the first time. WOW. So so crazy!