Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lincoln's CheckUp


I can't believe this once little baby is now this lil' chunky monkey. I thought it would never happen. He just had his 6 month checkup, a bit shy of his actual 6 month mark but boy has he really grown! He weighs 15 lbs. 2 oz and is 25 inches long. He is only in the 20th percentile for weight and the 25th for height but that is much better than his 3 month check up where he fell in the 7th percentile for weight...HUGE improvement.

Lincoln has been:
*Sleeping 10hrs each night- unless he is sick with the cold:(
*Taking a nap every couple hours- my boy loves to sleep:)
*Rolling over from his back to his stomach
*Loving the attention he gets from his brother and sisters
*Liking to have something always in his hand whether it's a toy, my earrings or my hair.
*Laughing ALOT check him out....



4 comments:

Rob and Heather said...

Lincoln is darling. Love his laugh. Karlee thought he was so so cute!

Monica said...

I'll be honest - I'm always a little jealous (or a lot) when I hear other people have babies who sleep all night. I don't think I ever got 10 hrs of sleep from my babies during the first 12 months. But he is a cutie and so glad he is growing.

The Bartons said...

NOT fare that he sleeps through the night...I can't get my 2 year old to that let alone my baby....wanna switch:)

Jen said...

He's so adorable! Love the laughing. You are one lucky girl to have a baby that sleeps so well.