It was a special day for our family. Lincoln received a beautiful blessing from Troy. We had tons and tons of family over for Lincoln's special day. I especially was grateful to have my brother Tony and his family visit from Hawaii. It has been a long time since all 14 of my brothers and sisters have been under one roof. The sweetest part of this beautiful day aside from Lincoln being blessed were the wonderful testimonies that were shared from our family. The spirit was strong and I was moved to tears.
After the blessing we headed to the park for a yummy luncheon and spent time catching up.
We had spaghetti and meatballs w/red sauce and fettuccine and chicken w/ alfredo sauce. We also had salads,rolls, and desserts for sides. It turned out great!
After the blessing we headed to the park for a yummy luncheon and spent time catching up.
We had spaghetti and meatballs w/red sauce and fettuccine and chicken w/ alfredo sauce. We also had salads,rolls, and desserts for sides. It turned out great!
Baby Lincoln's cousins came out to support him
I feel horrible for not getting any pictures of Lincoln in his blessing outfit. We were soooo busy that I totally forgot. He slept the entire time!!! Sometimes I forget I even have him. He is the sweetest baby and we just love him to pieces!


0 comments:
Post a Comment