It's about time we had one of these done! This is our family's first photo shoot EVER. I don't know what in the heck took us so long but FINALLY we have them. We took them in 3 unconventional locations (seems to be popular nowadays) and I think they turned out pretty great.
1st Location: The Bubble Hut Laundromat
Daddy and his girls



Mom and her lil' man




I wish the sign in the back was a little clearer because it reads "Please do not climb on the counters and washers." Pretty funny....






3rd Location: Our bed (I love these pictures because it captures where we spend a good chunk of our time as a family. We love to cuddle, watch movies, pray, and play with the kids in our bed. Our mornings are spent in bed with our kids especially on weekends. It's the best and sweetest time of our day.




This is my favorite photo because we are ALL smiling, at once, and in the same picture! This never happens.





5 comments:
What fun pictures! I must be out of it - never would have thought to take family pictures at a laundry mat - but there are some really cute one's there. And that last picture is adorable - always a plus when you can get everyone smiing AND looking at the camera at the same time.
Love them all. Someday I will get into the spirit of getting pictures done as well.
I LOVE THEM!!
I love that last one too--we haven't been so lucky yet to have everyone smiling and looking at the camera!
Did Neil Bhatt give you permission to take pictures at the Coin Op? (This is JP--not Shelly!)
Post a Comment