The kids in their Christmas Eve PJ's. Jordyn was delighted!
Teni left a treat for Santa and food outside for his reindeers
Christmas morning!
I love the "magic" that Santa brings to Christmas but I especially love the "meaning" that our Savior Jesus Christ brings to Christmas. Last year we started a new tradition to help teach our kids the true meaning of Christmas. The kids recieve only 3 gifts from Santa because, when baby Jesus was born he only recieved 3 gifts. Teni has memorized the story of the birth of Christ and knows all three gifts that were given to baby Jesus by the three wise men. The number 3 has helped us in more ways than one. It hugely simplified my christmas list, which has made this Christmas less stressful than other years past. It also has made my kids think really hard of what they TRULY want from Santa rather than brainstorming everything they've seen on tv and in books,magazines, and at friends homes. Not a single child was disappointed and not one strand of hair on my head turned gray. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


3 comments:
Looks like a wonderful christmas. I like the 3 gifts idea - that definately simplifies things. Your kids look adorable in their new pj's.
I love the looks on your kids faces!! Alyia and Teni look so excited!! They are at a fun stage! Looks like you had a great time in Vegas!!
What a great Christmas, I am glad Cody the elf could join in the fun in Vegas.
Post a Comment