Our family spent Thanksgiving in Page, AZ this year. We all had such a great time. The weather was perfect and the food was even better! Don't know how you can beat perfection but Chris and Paul did. They never disappoint!
Our kids couldn't get enough of their cousins. They're all so close in age that playing together gets easier and easier for them. Teni even learned how to "hoopa loop" as he would call it, from his cousins Abbey,Paige,and Austin.
Jordyn didn't feel too well one night and was throwing up quite a bit but by morning she was back to normal.On our very last night in Page all the girls stayed up pretty darn late and worked on the cutest project. We etched a design that Monica had created with Kaye's vinyl stickers, onto a trifle bowl. It turned out awesome. I was thinking about giving it to my mom for Christmas, seeing how she loves to make trifle but it turned out so cute that I think it may just stay at my house permanently.
-FAMILY
-THE GOSPEL
-GOOD FOOD
-GOOD DREAMS
-JOSEPH SMITH
-GRANDPARENTS
and
-WORK





3 comments:
Thanksgiving was so fun this year. And I love your post about it - you hit all the hightlights! Except people really can't tell just how excited you were about your trifle dish! They turned out awesome.
Looks like a lot of fun! Wished we were there :( I hear you absolutely LOVED your bowl! I'm glad they looked awesome I think!!
Check you out and all your craftyness, I can hardly believe it!
Post a Comment