Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Jordyn!!! We love our little princess..

Our sweet Jordyn has turned 1 !!!! I can't believe how fast time flies but I guess with 3 little kids, it's a blessing that time does exactly that....for now, Im sure my feelings will change the older they get. Speaking of blessings, Jordyn has been a perfect angel for our family. She has a very calm personality but is NO pushover!..being the youngest of the 3 she has learned very quickly to hold her own ground. She's a perfect mix of me and Troy.We love our little princess and we can't get enough of her!!!

We had a bbq with family and friends.
All eyes on Jordyn. Talk about pressure...the kids could hardly wait to have a bite!
Taking it one bite at a time.
Jordyn's thumb never tasted better.
Alyia finally getting her slice of cake.
Abbey and Hayley
Happy birthday Jordyn!!!!

4 comments:

Kaye and Jared said...

Happy Birthday Jordyn!! Looks like a fun party! With all the frosting what kid wouldn't want a piece of that cute cake!

Rob and Heather said...

Has it really been a whole year? WOW. Did you make the cake? It looks great. You do a great job on all those birthday cakes.

Monica said...

Happy Birthday Jordyn. I love the bright yellow cake. You are getting so good at cake decorating. Sorry we weren't able to make it. Looks like a fun celebration.

nersey said...

She is such a little peanut! Happy birthday Jordyn, I am sorry I am late!BTW Segi it looks like all the cakes we ate.... I mean made in jr. high paid off you are one mean cake decorater.