Wednesday, June 17, 2009

GOING PRIVATE!!!!! GOING PRIVATE

It's about that time, I've been waiting to go private for awhile now just so I can build up my contact list. WE STILL WANT ALL OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO VIEW OUR BLOG SO PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS POST SO THAT I CAN INVITE YOU TO VIEW OUR BLOG.

I WILL LEAVE THIS POST UP FOR A FEW WEEKS TO GIVE YOU TIME.


GOING PRIVATE!!!!GOING PRIVATE!!!!GOING PRIVATE!!!!

22 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

pameladana at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

cheryl at tkimage com
tyler at tkimage com

Sandy said...

sandythomson2@gmail.com

kc and kens said...

mckensiechay@live.com

Suzanne Aguero said...

suzyagu@hotmail.com

The Perkins Fam said...

natandryperkins@hotmail.com

Mik'L said...

Oh man. I hate private. But add me...miklhack at hotmail dot com.

Rob and Heather said...

You must have read my mind. Maybe soon. here too.

Kaye and Jared said...

kayetuia@hotmail.com
kayeandjaredtuia.blogspot.com

Hayley said...

sfworthen@gmail.com

abbeygirlworthen@gmail.com

Palepoopoo said...

jpalepoi@hotmail.com Hey..I need yours too.

Paul Worthen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynsi said...

lynsimarshall@gmail.com

Mama Pula said...

keerspula6@hotmail.com

Monica said...

you know it add me to, right!

Paul Worthen said...

Mom and Dad Worthen
pworthen@gmail.com

nersey said...

nerseyfers@yahoo.com

Nimo said...

nimoleauanae[at]gmail[.]com

Fields Family said...

mailafields@aol.com

Shelly said...

shellydewitt@gmail.com

Whitnee said...

aceconjunction@hotmail.com

Paul Worthen said...

Put Grandma Jenkins on your OK list. You will have to ask her for her information.