Troy took the day off work and was my personal slave for the day, he is the best! My day started out with french toast for breakfast..my favorite! Troy then cleaned our van out, took the kids while I worked out, took me out to lunch and dinner and best of all, he booked a 70 min. hot stone massage at The Retreat Spa in Springville!..it was the best! I barely lifted a finger all day. Happy Birthday to me!!!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
26 years young!
Posted by Troy and Segi at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
well happy birthday missy. sounds like you had a fabulous day!!
Man, I wish Tom would take the day off for me!
The massages were pretty fabulous! We will definatley have to go again.
Happy Birthday to you :)
Yes lucky you! I wish I could get a massage. Happy Birthday!!
Glad you had such a great day!! Sounds like it was a pamper day all around!
Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a FABLOUS day. Totally deserved!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEGI!! Man...sorry so late! HOpe it was Fantastic!! Luv Ya!!
Sounds like a fabulous birthday. Nothing better than having the hubby home to do all the work!
ooo you are so spoiled! but you so deserve it!...Happy late mama's day!
Well I'm a little late, but happy birthday! It sounds like your day was fabulous!
For sure! Happy Birthday a couple days ago!
Happy Birthday--sounds like a fun day!
AHHH!! How did I miss it!!?? Happy belated birthday girl!! I didn't realize our birthdays were so close together! You are a lucky woman... the massage alone... wow! What a great day!
Post a Comment