
Teni turned 4 this past weekend and we spent his birthday at a beautiful park in Las Vegas. It was really relaxing and fun. With the help of my sister I made a ninja star cake because Teni has been obsessed with ninjas. He got lots of toys and clothes but most importantly recieved our full attention, it was his day.

Teni protecting his lil sis

Janet, Fiti and me

My brand new nephew Zion

The boys playing Hungry Hungry Hippo. Teni loves this game that we gave him, it was a hit with our whole family.
13 comments:
Wow lot of bdays! The cakes were awesome! What a talent. I might have to try to do something fun like that for Nathan's bday!
What a cutie! You look SO good by the way!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Teni!! Looks like a fun party!!
Happy Birthday Teni! Thanks for the fun weekend Troy and Segi, we had a blast! Hope we can do it again next year.
sounds like a fun day. And the hippo game is a classic, good choice! Nice to celebrate in the sunshine.
Looks like the park is the place to be. Glad that Teni had a good day full of attention.
Happy Birthday!
Segi you look GREAT! happy birthday to your babies!
I LOVE that game too!!! Adam just bought it for me because I told him I always wanted it as a kid.
Happy birthday to both of them!
Cute cakes!
Thanks for the invites!
Yeah! I am so glad you're back to the blogging world! Teni is a great 4 year old and you're hair is super cute! You look great too! I miss you as a running partner I have been a total slacker since you moved!
Yes I miss all the fun. Anyhow you are looking good. I hope you win the bet with Cord and D. I think you are winning already. Tell the others to give up lol.
Holy smokes...it's about time that you updated your dang page...I put some new ones on my page...uh probably more than 2 months worth..so u have plenty that you have to get caught up on
lol...anyway I just cut a lot of my hair off and your hair looks cutie! Can't wait until you come to Hawaii this summer...
Post a Comment