Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Funniest People I Know



Here are my two lovely sisters Fiti and Janet (Fiti is on the left and Janet on the right). I really wanted to dedicate this post to them. Why you may ask....well mainly because I have nothing else to post but also because Fiti and Janet are always crackin me up and because of that, I believe they deserve this shout out. They are the two funniest people I know. I can always count on them to lighten the mood and basically make me laugh so hard I can hardly stand on my feet. I absolutely love these two. Hopefully this post doesn't come off too cheesy(and I am sure it will) but I really wanted to take the time to show my appreciation for the "funny people" in my life. My life would be so NOT funny without these two. Well....I'm sure it would still be "fun" but not as "funny"

Thanks Fiti and Janet

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Hey thanks for mentioning me!and quit trying to hide that little bump of yours!

Shelly said...

Segi, I'm excited you have a blog! And congratulations about the baby girl on the way--JP remembered to mention it the other day--I had no idea!

Rob and Heather said...

What a cute post. Your hair is so so cute. Now I am gonna have a hard time picking you out from the crowd. Just kidden with ya. No seriously its darn cute... You need to post that.

Andrea F. said...

Yay for sisters and yay...for blogs!!!! I'm tellin you segi this could get really addicting if you know what I mean. I am pretty sure I will be calling you again for more advice. Thanks for your help today.!