Alyia Jayde Worthen was born at 1:52 PM on February 21, 2007. She weighed 8lbs 4oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. She is absolutely beautiful! This delivery was nothing like my first. First of all, Troy totally fainted in the middle of me getting my epidural. Luckily, two nurses were behind him to catch his fall. I couldn't help but laugh, I guess seeing the epidural needle just did not sit well with him. I was kind of happy for the distraction Troy caused because it took my mind off the long needle being injected in my back. Alyia came fast and easy (the way I prefer it). She was perfectly healthy and strong. I held her as soon as I delivered her and I even got to nurse her right away (she's a natural). Teni spent the night with his cousins Abbey, Austin, and Taylor. Troy was with me all day long but would go home to rest (the couch in my room is not comfortable at all, we learned that with our first baby). I stayed at the hospital for 2 nights then made my way home with our new addition. We are so excited to have our little princess with us. Teni loves his little sister and watches every move she makes. He is so gentle and kind to her.
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Presenting Alyia Jayde Worthen
Alyia Jayde Worthen was born at 1:52 PM on February 21, 2007. She weighed 8lbs 4oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. She is absolutely beautiful! This delivery was nothing like my first. First of all, Troy totally fainted in the middle of me getting my epidural. Luckily, two nurses were behind him to catch his fall. I couldn't help but laugh, I guess seeing the epidural needle just did not sit well with him. I was kind of happy for the distraction Troy caused because it took my mind off the long needle being injected in my back. Alyia came fast and easy (the way I prefer it). She was perfectly healthy and strong. I held her as soon as I delivered her and I even got to nurse her right away (she's a natural). Teni spent the night with his cousins Abbey, Austin, and Taylor. Troy was with me all day long but would go home to rest (the couch in my room is not comfortable at all, we learned that with our first baby). I stayed at the hospital for 2 nights then made my way home with our new addition. We are so excited to have our little princess with us. Teni loves his little sister and watches every move she makes. He is so gentle and kind to her.
Posted by Troy and Segi at 12:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment