Thursday, November 30, 2006




I finally finished Alyia's room. I painted her crib white which was originally a light tan. I also painted her dresser and changing table white and replaced the knobs on the dresser. I painted the walls a bright green. We bought a very comfortable recliner that was absolutely necessary for a nursery. Hayley gave us Abbey's old crib set that came with a darling rug to match. It took alot of work and time to finish Alyia's room but was worth it.


1 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Segi - It is DANG cute! My husband is not gonna let me paint a wall or walls in the babies room. We just built this house and plan on only being in it a couple years, so I can understand it. But, look how cute it makes the room! I guess I'm gonna have to find some things to hang on the wall to make a a difference.

The furniture looks great and I love the bedding! Great job!